Summer Village of Golden Days Residents: GFL will be accepting BAGGED dead fish placed in residential garbage cans starting on Monday July 19th. Please adhere to the indicated conditions if you wish to dispose of dead fish in your garbage bin:
- All fish must be bagged in plastic and tightly secured. Double bagging is recommended.
- Please DO NOT place the fish directly into the garbage bin, again all fish must be bagged and secured.
- Please leave your garbage bin out ready for collection, BEFORE 7:00AM on Mondays for garbage collection.
We also have arranged for two dead fish pick ups next week for the Summer Village of Golden Days.
Please adhere to the following steps should you choose to place your fish in bags for pick up:
- Take the dead fish off your shore/beach and place in a garbage bag at the end of your driveway at your property
- Please place NO MORE THAN 2 OR 3 fish per bag, if you do not follow this step the bag will be too heavy to lift
- The dead fish will be picked up on WEDNESDAY JULY 21 AND FRIDAY JULY 23
- The dead fish are required to be at the end of your driveway by 8:00AM ON JULY 21 AND 8:00AM ON JULY 23
- We also encourage you to help your neighbours during times like these. If they are not out at their cabin and you are able to help them by bagging the fish for them and placing it at the end of their driveway (or yours), please do so.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work through this matter.